© State of New South Wales Department of Premier and Cabinet 2015
The State of New South Wales, acting through the NSW Department of Premier and Cabinet, supports and encourages the reuse of its publicly funded information, and endorses the use of the Australian Governments Open Access and Licensing Framework (AusGOAL).
All NSW Department of Premier and Cabinet material on this website is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 licence, except as noted below.
Please give attribution in this form:
© State of New South Wales Department of Premier and Cabinet. For current information go to www.dpc.nsw.gov.au.
We also request that you observe and retain any copyright or related notices that may accompany this material as part of the attribution.
Material not licensed under the Creative Commons Licence
The following material available from this website is not licensed under the Creative Commons licence:
- The State's Coat of Arms and any other symbols, logos or trademarks of the State of NSW or any Department or agency of the State (unless incidentally reproduced in using an unaltered document under the Creative Commons licence).
- Any third party material unless expressly stated to be published under the Creative Commons licence, and any material on the website that is expressly stated to be published subject to specified conditions other than the Creative Commons licence.
The Material includes registered trademarks and trademarks that are the subject of pending applications or which are otherwise protected by law.
Unless otherwise indicated, the trademarks are owned by the DPC and may be the subject of rights in other countries. You may use the trademarks as permitted by the above copyright notice or otherwise with permission from the DPC. Contact us to obtain such permission.
Credible Internet sites have permission to link to pages within our Website, however because of the nature of Content Management Systems we would prefer you linked at our top level and described how to navigate to lower pages. Please observe the following conditions of linking to our Website:
- Links must be presented in a way which fairly represents our role and our site(s). They must not embarrass us.
- The context in which you insert the link must not give your visitors the impression that your site, or your company, is sponsored or endorsed by us.
- The context of the link must not suggest that we have created any of your content, i.e. the source material must be clear, and acknowledgement of the Website clearly provided.
- You must never reproduce any logos of the Department appearing on the Website without the express approval of the Department.
The Department also provides links to other websites within DPC. In general, the Department will only provide links to other government websites, and websites of national and international bodies or organisations containing credible information on similar issues as those contained within DPC. The Department does not provide links to commercial websites.
If you are offended or upset by any material that appears on an Internet website, you are entitled to lodge a complaint with the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA), who will then investigate the complaint and take such action as it thinks fit. If you would like to know more about the ABA's role in regulating Australian Internet content, you can visit its website at www.acma.gov.au.