On 2 and 3 June 2014, delegates will gather at the Four Seasons Hotel in Sydney (Circular Quay) to discuss behavioural innovations that are shaping the policy landscape.
Behavioural Exchange 2014 will give participants access to the best and brightest in the field of BI and will showcase practical examples of cutting-edge research, policies and programs that are successfully applying BI around the world.
You can hear from a wide range of international speakers such as:
- Professor Richard Thaler (University of Chicago) and Professor Cass Sunstein (Harvard University), co-authors of Nudge, joining by video
- Professors Michael Bazerman, David Laibson, Mike Norton and Mike Hiscox (Harvard University’s Behavioural Insights Group)
- Dr David Halpern (UK Behavioural Insights Team)
- Dr Maya Shankar (Senior Advisor from the White House Social & Behavioural Science Team)
- Dr Thia Jang Ping ( Singapore Ministry of Finance)
- Mr Donald Low (Singapore’s Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy).
Behavioural Exchange 2014 is being hosted by the NSW Government and the United States Studies Centre, and is supported by Ernst & Young.
Get in quick! Early bird tickets are now on sale.